Welcome

Welcome to UKULELE BABYLON! Uke Bab is here to celebrate the wild and wacky world of the ukulele and to introduce some of the the wonderfully unique and creative folks who have chosen this tiny, eccentric, powerhouse of an instrument to express themselves. So dive in! The water's fine!!!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Heart Will Go On

I'm back to working full time, which is a big relief. Unfortunately, it leaves me with a lot less time to devote to Ukulele Babylon. So far I have been successful at posting a new ukulele video every day. I may have to cut that back a little bit soon. But I'm not going to break my perfect streak today. So here is Olu143, aka Sam from Oahu, performing a very lovely instrumental interpretation of the theme from Titanic, My Heart Will Go On. Enjoy!



Next: Mad World

No comments:

Post a Comment