Welcome

Welcome to UKULELE BABYLON! Uke Bab is here to celebrate the wild and wacky world of the ukulele and to introduce some of the the wonderfully unique and creative folks who have chosen this tiny, eccentric, powerhouse of an instrument to express themselves. So dive in! The water's fine!!!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome to Uke Bab!!!

Hey Gang! Welcome to my new uke blog, Ukulele Babylon! Uke Bab, for short. My plan is to post a new ukulele vid here everyday, to introduce you to the wide world of the ukulele and to the many cool folks who love the instrument. For the first video, I am posting my own rendition of the Carl Perkins classic, Blue Suede Shoes. Why this particular vid? Because my dog, Elvis, steals the show and I thought it would be a fun way to get this ball rolling. So without further ado, I give you Elvis, the singing dog.



Next: Abba Dabba Honeymoon

2 comments: