Welcome

Welcome to UKULELE BABYLON! Uke Bab is here to celebrate the wild and wacky world of the ukulele and to introduce some of the the wonderfully unique and creative folks who have chosen this tiny, eccentric, powerhouse of an instrument to express themselves. So dive in! The water's fine!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Skulls

That first uke I had purchased was a cheap one and the bridge kept popping off. But by then I had been bitten by the ukulele bug. I just loved the charm, portability, and coolness of this tiny instrument. I also loved the absurdly humorous results of playing edgy, hardcore, and decadent songs on such an innocent-seeming device. I replaced my cheap, broken uke with a nifty, electric, Fluke, as seen in the video below.



Next UkeAholics

No comments:

Post a Comment