Welcome

Welcome to UKULELE BABYLON! Uke Bab is here to celebrate the wild and wacky world of the ukulele and to introduce some of the the wonderfully unique and creative folks who have chosen this tiny, eccentric, powerhouse of an instrument to express themselves. So dive in! The water's fine!!!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

White Sandy Beach of Hawaii

Time passed, I grew up, and life got busy. It wasn't until years later that the ukulele came back into my life with a vengeance. I was on a trip to Hawaii with the company I worked for. I wanted to bring back a souvenir of my trip. I remembered my Grampa and Abba Dabba Honeymoon and I decided that I needed to bring home a ukulele. I didn't know it yet, but my life was about to change as a result of that fateful decision.

So in honor of the role Hawaii played in reintroducing me to the ukulele, today's video is a cover of the song, "White Sandy Beach of Hawaii", played with enthusiasm by a young, Japanese, ukulele fan.



Next: Skulls

No comments:

Post a Comment