Welcome

Welcome to UKULELE BABYLON! Uke Bab is here to celebrate the wild and wacky world of the ukulele and to introduce some of the the wonderfully unique and creative folks who have chosen this tiny, eccentric, powerhouse of an instrument to express themselves. So dive in! The water's fine!!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Don't Think Twice It's All Right

And another weekend is nearly here! Yay!!! And how shall we celebrate this Friday afternoon? With a very lovely cover of Bob Dylan's, Don't Think Twice It's All Right, by Sophie Madeleine. Have a great weekend!



Next: Psycho Killer

1 comment:

  1. My respected brothers and sisters. Am writing to you with a heavy heart and with tears from my eyes, due to the sadness i carry with me always.May God's mercy and blessing be on you. Am seeking a solution firstly from God and then from you,from problems which are destroying my all life. Am helpless in coming out of this tough conditions and for this I have resorted to seeking help from God firstly and from you my kind hear ted friend.
    My life is filled with sad times but i hope with God's blessing and your support i will be able to put a smile on my face once again. My troubles started when i lost my father,since then life turned up side down in terms of financial support, to make matters worse i lost my father when am doing my MBA degree course.Now am stranded because i do not have any financial support to complete my studies,am left with one last year to finish my course.In God's name the Almighty,The most powerful,The creator,The most compassionate i humbly ask you to help me finish my studies,so that i can help my mother.I know you might ask what about your other family members ,my dear brothers and sisters am all alone no one is willing to help me,am so sick of my condition that i do not have even food to eat now.My problems require 1500 dollars.i will be so happy if your help me. my email is kwindowdoor@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete