Welcome

Welcome to UKULELE BABYLON! Uke Bab is here to celebrate the wild and wacky world of the ukulele and to introduce some of the the wonderfully unique and creative folks who have chosen this tiny, eccentric, powerhouse of an instrument to express themselves. So dive in! The water's fine!!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We Close Our Eyes

Oingo Boingo is one of those bands. I know the name. I know that some people really love them. But somehow I've never gotten around to checking them out. This ukulele video may change that. I stumbled upon it quite by accident and was very pleasantly surprised. I don't know what I was expecting an Oingo Boingo song to sound like. Maybe like rubber bands and pogo sticks. But, We Close Our Eyes, is a very sweet, melancholy song. And Theresa does a great job with it. Enjoy!



Next: The Galaxy Song

No comments:

Post a Comment