Welcome

Welcome to UKULELE BABYLON! Uke Bab is here to celebrate the wild and wacky world of the ukulele and to introduce some of the the wonderfully unique and creative folks who have chosen this tiny, eccentric, powerhouse of an instrument to express themselves. So dive in! The water's fine!!!

Friday, October 8, 2010

This Woman's Work


I am a major Kate Bush fan. And I think that the song, This Woman's Work, is one of her very loveliest. I was quite surprised when I stumbled upon this ukulele cover of the song because Kate's vocals can be very challenging. However, I was very impressed with the job that Lisa from Philadelphia did on this song. Her finger picking style works well and she does a really good job with the vocals too. I hope you enjoy it. And happy weekend, everyone!



Next: Just Like Starting Over

No comments:

Post a Comment