Welcome

Welcome to UKULELE BABYLON! Uke Bab is here to celebrate the wild and wacky world of the ukulele and to introduce some of the the wonderfully unique and creative folks who have chosen this tiny, eccentric, powerhouse of an instrument to express themselves. So dive in! The water's fine!!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Love Will Keep Us Together


Okay. So, today is 10-10-10. October 10, 2010. So I thought it might be fun to play a video of a song that is somehow related to the number 10. In my search, I somehow stumbled upon this video of a guy named, Matt, from Hawaii. Matt is doing a cover of Captain & Tenille's 1970's pop hit, Love Will Keep Us Together. If you were around in the 70's then you know there was a period of time when you could not turn on the radio without hearing this song. I remember, as a kid, walking around for days with the damn thing stuck in my head. But I must admit that it is rather entertaining to watch a grown man sing the song. How does it relate to 10-10-10, you ask? It's Captain & Ten-ille isn't it?



Next: Bed Intruder Song

1 comment: