Welcome

Welcome to UKULELE BABYLON! Uke Bab is here to celebrate the wild and wacky world of the ukulele and to introduce some of the the wonderfully unique and creative folks who have chosen this tiny, eccentric, powerhouse of an instrument to express themselves. So dive in! The water's fine!!!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Yellow

So I can be kind of "out-of-touch" with what's going on sometimes. Take for example, the band, Coldplay. I've heard the name. I know that they are very popular. But I could not name a song or tell you what the guys look like. So today, I just did a search on "ukulele" and "Coldplay, just to see what would come up. What a found was a really nice video of recent UCAL Irving grad, Victor Kim, performing a Coldplay song called, Yellow. I think he does a really great job with it. How about you?



Next: Star Wars Main Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment